Sunday, May 4, 2008

Every Day in May #1












I'm jumping on the "Every Day in May" bandwagon, along with many of my new acquaintances from the Every Day Matters forum.

I thought it would be fun to do daily sketches for things that crossed my mind that made me happy that day, so my theme is Gratitude.

I am a few sketches behind, since I am just beginning this on May 4th, but plan to do a few extra to "catch up" and get my 31 drawings done for my little Gratitude sketch journal.

I chose to start a new journal for this- a Handbook brand that is in the square format. So far so good, but I've just done the intro pages, so am counting that for Day 1. Kinda silly, kinda fun, nothing too deep today. I was thinking as I made dinner that I was grateful for olive oil. Hmm....

2 comments:

Lisa Adams Reed said...

This is great! I have planned to sketch my own gratitude journal, as I prefer sketching to writing. You have inspired me to get busy! Can't wait to see some more of yours!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Such a cheerful, happy page! perfect for your theme.